This DVD includes programs 9–16 of the Math Works series and a 64-page teacher's guide.
- Measurement: The Difference between Perimeter and Area
- Problem Solving: Using Tables
- Fractions: Adding & Subtracting Fractions & Mixed Numbers with Like Denominators
- Statistics: Sampling
- Geometry: Exploring the Movement of Objects in Space
- Problem Solving: Looking for a Pattern
- Decimals: Comparing Decimals
- Problem Solving: Using Diagrams and Models
Math Works was developed through the resources of a consortium of state and provincial education agencies organized and managed by AIT, with initial development support provided by the Exxon Education Foundation ©1985.